iTYPE Personality Consultant Certification
A blended learning format for the inquisitive and practice-oriented
iTYPE is a perceptual and objective personality test that allows HR experts, trainers, and coaches to detect the strengths of their co-workers or clients. Our iTYPE certification prepares trainers and coaches for using the iTYPE Profilers. During this blended learning program, you will obtain deep knowledge of the different Strengths Profilers. You may employ them successfully according to your client’s needs or within your organization to analyze the development of your co-workers. If you’re looking for a quick and easy test that’s affordable and culture-independent, then consider becoming a certified iTYPE personality consultant.
When you become certified, you will obtain deeper insight into the measurement procedure and how to interpret the iTYPE approaches. Having this knowledge is one of iTYPE’s main advantages. You can confidently use this information in your training, coaching, or even during the hiring process. From leadership development and sales training to relationship design and conflict management, iTYPE can be used for various topics.
The certification process consists of a pre-webinar and a two-day in person workshop. During the workshop, you will learn about iTYPE’s background and the psychological models it is based upon. Relevant exercises and group discussions will help you develop concepts that you can use in your work environment.
The certification process as a blended learning format
Initially, you will be given access to elaborate your own iTYPE profile, which will then be evaluated with a phone call or virtual meeting.
- “The power of perception – on the laws of design, bases of construction and things WORTH noting on visual perception”
- This webinar is meant as an introduction to iTYPE and to acquaint you with the Strengths Profilers and their backgrounds.
The two-day certification workshop
The two-day certification workshop prepares you to use iTYPE in coaching and training activities. It starts with a presentation of iTYPE‘s perception-based procedure levels. You will learn how the 16 different personality profiles are composed and how they interact in the context of communication, conflict, and personal interrelations. Together with the certification group, you will work with your own personality profiles to understand the differences of the different personalities.
Then, we will show you several application-oriented case studies and teach you about Prof Dr Julius Kuhl’s PSI theory behind them.
Another essential element of the certification process is learning how to use iTYPE for development and training. We will present to you a series of exercises and methods to show you how to successfully integrate the iTYPE Strengths Profilers in your concepts.
You will learn
- what is behind iTYPE – its historical and theoretical backgrounds
- the neuroscientific and neurobiological findings underly iTYPE
- how the iTYPE Types Profiles are designed and how it's different from other personality tests
- the differences between iTYPE personalities and how to use these findings to communicate with different types
- how to interpret the Types Profilers’ inclination profile
- the iTYPE’s benefits and possibilities of employment
- how to explain and employ iTYPE in your coaching
- how iTYPE enriches your training concepts
At the end of the workshop, you will receive 10 free TANs in order to get first experience in evaluating the profiles.
Also included with your certification
- the manual and other interesting documentation for follow-up
- the training set containing presentations, training guide, exercises, participants, and acquisition documentation
- iTYPE partner portal access for an autonomous generation of access TANs and the organization of your own projects
- marketing support through the official iTYPE website
- marketing and practice materials (image brochure, flyer)
- regular exchange of experiences for iTYPE personality consultant
- individual support through the iTYPE hotline for personal questions and challenges
Upon successful completion of the certification workshop, you will receive an iTYPE Personality Consulting Certificate. You can use the partner portal on i‑TYPE GmbH to order the iTYPE Profilers and to invoice your clients for your coaching, and seminars.
Target group and certification requirements
Working with the iTYPE personality profiles can be challenging, which is why iTYPE Certification is meant for experienced and certified trainers, coaches, and personal developers. In addition, you should already be working in coaching and human development and have knowledge about personality models.
€1,890.00 plus VAT, apart from your personal travel, accommodation and meals expenses.
These costs include the elaboration of a personal iTYPE Professional Profile for each participant prior to the certification workshop, as well as the book “Vielfalt gewinnt (Variety Wins)” and 10 free TANs. The workshop is limited to a maximum of 10 participants.
Prepartory webinar: 23.09.2022
Workshop in person: 14.10.2022 — 15.10.2022
Prepartory webinar: 11.11.2022
Workshop in person: 02.12.2022 — 03.10.2022
Interested in becoming an iTYPE personality consultant?
Click here to apply:
Are you interested in using iTYPE in your enterprise?
Let’s talk about your possibilities. Please contact us.
We will be pleased to answer any questions you may have.